For Children’s Sake is incredibly proud to announce that our foster care program, as well as our outpatient behavioral health program, received a three-year CARF Accreditation.
What Does This Mean?
CARF International is an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services providers in the areas of Aging Services, Behavioral Health, Child and Youth Services, Durable Medical Equipment, Employment and Community Services, Medical Rehabilitation, Opioid Treatment Programs, and Vision Rehabilitation Services.
Our accreditation is a public commitment that we strive to:
- Involve persons served and their families in their service planning.
- Respect individual cultural preferences.
- Be accountable to our funding sources, referral agencies, and the community at large.
- Address health and safety concerns, such as building safety and emergency preparedness.
- Maintain management practices that are efficient, cost-effective, and based on outcomes and consumer satisfaction.
Receiving a CARF accreditation demonstrates For Children’s Sake’s quality, accountability, and commitment to the satisfaction of the persons served.
To receive this is a huge honor, and we’re so proud of our whole team for the work they did, and do every day, to receive this accreditation. We wouldn’t receive this without the hard work that our staff and all of our supporters do every day.
For more information about CARF International, the standards, or the survey process, visit www.carf.org.